Friday, August 8, 2014

Christmas in August Part 2

Continuing with my Christmas theme today...


Stamps: Festive Flurry, Greetings of the Season
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Silver (Colorbox)
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Embossing Folder: Snowflakes (Paper Studio)


Stamps: Snowflake Soiree
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Soft Suede
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede
Accents: White Organza Ribbon (dyed with Soft Suede), snowflake brad


Stamps: Snowflake Soiree, Endless Wishes
Ink: Basic Gray, StazOn Jet Black
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black
Accents: Ribbon, Rhinestones

Then because I absolutely loved it, I decided to steal CASE Heather's card.


Isn't it absolutely gorgeous?! I just fell in love with the beautiful colors and the simple design. (Enough that I had to steal it!)

Stamps: Bright & Beautiful
Ink: Soft Sky, Pear Pizazz, Smoky Slate
Paper: Whisper White
Accents: Silver ribbon, rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, what an inspirational treat it is to catch up with you! You have overwhelmed me with all these gorgeous cards! I do wish you would enter challenges so more people could see and be inspired by your talent!!

    I thought you had a follower button ...? Would you at least put a "subscribe by email" button on your side bar so that I can sign up? That way your published posts appear in my inbox and I don't miss any. Let me know if you have any questions. darnell dot knauss at gmail dot com. Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Darnell! I fixed It so you should be able to follow me now.

      Delete