Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My First Challenge Entry

So I lied...I couldn't stay out of my craft room for more than 24 hours. I'm just a little pathetic!

I've played along with some challenges before, but I've never actually entered any. I thought I'd remedy that today.

I'm playing along with Freshly Made Sketches #150 and Color Throwdown #306.




Keeping with my Christmas in August theme, I decided to make mine a Christmas card.



Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes, More Merry Messages
Ink: Night of Navy, Wisteria Wonder (don't have Pale Plum), Pear Pizazz
Paper: Whisper White
Accents: Ribbon
Embossing Folder: Swiss Dots

8 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! Perfect for the holidays! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! A cluster of ornaments is just perfect for a Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Christmas card. Ornaments are my favorite Christmas items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great head start on your Christmas cards and a beautiful way to highlight the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card!! Love those ornaments! Great use of the sketch and colors. Thxs for playing at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful clean Christmas card! Love how you've made these two challenges work together! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete