Wednesday, July 9, 2014

You're In My Thoughts

It's a brand new day and some brand new colors! I'm branching out from the orange for a little bit.


I decided to make a card for one of my oldest friends who happens to be going through a bumpy patch. I think she just needs to be reminded that people are supporting her in the decisions she's making. I think maybe next time I would make the card base in Smoky Slate and the sentiment in Night of Navy (or maybe heat emboss in white), but I am a lover of white space!

Stamps: Flower Shop, Gorgeous Grunge, A Dozen Thoughts
Ink: Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Wisteria Wonder
Punches: Pansy
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Wisteria Wonder
Accents: Rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful and eye catching. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete