Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Personal Challenge Day 5 (and more!)

Working with orange...yet again... Today may be my last day for a little bit. I think I may need a break from the orange!

Today I used a darker orange (Cajun Craze).


Stamps: Petal Parade (Stampin' Up!), Thank You (Recollections)
Ink: Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, Cajun Craze, Chocolare Chip
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Accents: Random ribbon from my stash

And because I needed to do something with colors other than orange:


Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Best of Butterflies (both Stampin' Up!), and Greetings (Inkadinkado)
Ink: Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe (OMG, it's orange!)
Punches: Martha Stewart flower punch
Accents: Pearls, Rhinestones

In case you were interested, I finished another project last night and I'm super excited about it. Not only do I papercraft, but I have a soft spot in my heart for cross stitch. My husband and I aren't quite ready for kids yet, but I've started thinking about how I want to decorate our first child's room (we're thinking maybe next year...??). I love Harry Potter and I'm sure I'm going to pass on that love, so I started thinking of things I can do in my spare time to put together a fun room.


I still need to press it and frame it, but I finished the Hogwarts Crest last night and I'm going to start the Gryffindor crest today. Good thing I like working like a house elf!

2 comments:

  1. Felicidades haces trabajos muy hermosos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards and color schemes. I love the Hogwarts Crest too. I'm a BIG fan of Potter.

    ReplyDelete