Sunday, July 20, 2014

A CASE Study

I was playing around on Pinterest and discovered this little beauty by LeeAnn Greff. (Honestly, all of the cards in the kit she's advertising are beautiful.)


I just love the blues in this card and it uses my new favorite stamp set, Flower Patch. I just knew I had to CASE it, but I wanted to make it a little girlier.



I switched the blue tones to versions in pink and the pink she used to Hello Honey. Then I switched it up and made it a birthday card because I always need more of those! I'm in love! I think you'll be seeing a whole lot more of Flower Patch in the future. (Especially when the matching dies come in...they were backordered...)

Stamps: Flower Patch
Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Hello Honey
Accents: Rhinestones
(All products by Stampin' Up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment