Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Butterfly Stationary

I'm at it again! I made a very simplistic stationary set featuring my favorite insect, the butterfly! These are super simple and a breeze to put together a bunch in a hurry. I wanted something for when I needed to send a quick note for no particular reason. No greeting means they're good for any occasion.



See? Easy peasy. Just two stamps and they're super cute!





I made them in 10 different colors because, as always, I love my colors!

Stamps: Best of Butterflies, Flourishy (Recollections)
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Sahara Sand, Blackberry Bliss, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, Tempting Turquoise, Perfect Plum

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely, elegant set and what a bonus that they are quick to produce. Reminds me of the cards you get in up market boutiques!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete