Saturday, July 19, 2014

Thank You Set

So my birthday wasn't a bust after all. My husband had to work, but he made it up to me by taking me out to a nice dinner. Plus, we're going to Phoenix tomorrow, so I get a trip too!

Today I decided to make a card set. I don't really do that very often, but I was feeling ambitious.


There are all 10 together. I decided to do each one in a different color because I just like playing with my colors!


A close up of the Night of Navy card.




So pretty! I love my colors!

Stamps: Bloom with Hope, Operation Write Home (Hero Arts)
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Tangelo Twist, Wisteria Wonder, Blackberry Bliss, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Pool Party
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Tangelo Twist, Wisteria Wonder, Blackberry Bliss, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Garden Green
Tools: Aqua Painter

1 comment:

  1. I needed to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely enjoyed
    every little bit of it. I have you book-marked to check out new
    things you post…

    My weblog: CT limo

    ReplyDelete