Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Bunches of Birthdays

My grandmother asked me to make her a bunch of birthday cards she can send to her friends. So today I sat down in my craft room and got to work. My grandparents are snowbirds and spend half the year in Indiana and the other half in Florida. I thought it would be fun to incorporate some beach themes into a few of the cards to portray their dual lives.


Stamps: By the Tide, Banner Greetings (retired)
Paper: Marina Mist (as close as I could get because I haven't gotten my new shipment yet!), Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Versamark, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake
Embossing Powder: Snow (Recollections)
Accents: Pearls


Stamps: Wetlands
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, StazOn Jet Black
Accents: Ribbon from my stash


Stamps: Secret Garden (retired), Sincere Salutations (retired)
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, StazOn Jet Black
Accents: Pearls


Stamps: Blooming with Kindness
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Stampin' Write Marker: Coastal Cabana, Basic Black
Punch: Multiple Flower (Martha Stewart)
Accents: Pearls


This was a card that I remade to use a birthday greeting, so it may look rather familiar.

Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Best of Butterflies (retired), Sincere Salutations (retired)
Paper: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe
Ink: Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chip
Punch: Multiple Flower (Martha Stewart)
Accents: Rhinestones, Pearls


This one should also look familiar since I made one just like it yesterday for a sympathy card. I just switched the sentiment and there you have it.

Stamps: Bloom with Hope
Paper: Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple (retired)
Ink: Raspberry Ripple (retired), Gumball Green (retired), StazOn Jet Black
Tools: Aqua Painter

I still have a few more to make, but I just wanted to take a break and update with what I have. I'm sure I'll have more to show you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment