Friday, July 18, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me

Today's my birthday, but it's already started as a not so good day. Here's hoping that things will start looking up soon.

I made myself a card out of my favorite color, Raspberry Ripple! (Too bad it's retired.)


Stamps: Petal Parade (retired), Good Greetings (upcoming hostess set)
Paper: Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, StazOn Jet Black
Accents: Raspberry Ripple Stitched Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones

Next, I decided to create a Thinking of You card for a friend. I've moved away from all my family and I have yet to really make any friends in the area, so I've really been thinking of my friends today. I guess that's why my birthday doesn't seem to be very fun this year.


Stamps: Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Sketched Flourishes (Inkadinkado), Wetlands
Punches: Elegant Butterfly (Martha Stewart), Pansy, Petite Petals
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzaz
Embossing Folder: Swiss Dots (Cuttlebug)
Accents: Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment