Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Personal Challenge Day 2

Another day of orange-ness.

This time I made a sweet thank you card featuring floral images from Flower Shop and Petite Petals. The leaves are from the die cut set Secret Garden and also the bottom layer of leaves are stamped with the coordinating Secret Garden stamp set (both now retired). Inks used were Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Wild Wasabi (stamped off and then stamped on my panel). For simplicity, I used the coordinating punches to cut out the flowers (Pansy and Petite Petals).


To finish, I added the sentiment from Happy Watercolor (another retired) and some enamel dots that I made from perler beads.

My opinion may not change about the color orange, but at least I'm finding ways to use it in my crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment