Wednesday, July 9, 2014

You're In My Thoughts

It's a brand new day and some brand new colors! I'm branching out from the orange for a little bit.


I decided to make a card for one of my oldest friends who happens to be going through a bumpy patch. I think she just needs to be reminded that people are supporting her in the decisions she's making. I think maybe next time I would make the card base in Smoky Slate and the sentiment in Night of Navy (or maybe heat emboss in white), but I am a lover of white space!

Stamps: Flower Shop, Gorgeous Grunge, A Dozen Thoughts
Ink: Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Wisteria Wonder
Punches: Pansy
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Wisteria Wonder
Accents: Rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and eye catching. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card grows on you...very unusual, but interesting combination of the grey and blue. I'm going to try it. Thankyou for stretching us beyond the pinks, reds and oranges.

    ReplyDelete