Thursday, July 17, 2014

Birthdays and Break-ups

I made a couple of cards this morning, but I really wasn't working with a theme in mind. I just created to create. That's how I got such a disparity between my cards!


I think I was channeling my 3-year-old niece, Lucy, when I made this card. She LOVES pink and anything girly (like butterflies). I'm a little early for her birthday, but I think I'll hang on to this one for her.

Stamps: Best of Butterflies (retired), Banner Greetings (retired)
Embossing Folders: Swiss Dots (Cuttlebug), Honeycomb (Cuttlebug)
Paper: Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Soft Suede
Accents: Candy Dots


I made this one just because I had never used the flower stamp before and I just wanted to ink it up. I thought it looked cute as a simple wedding card.

Stamps: Sincere Salutations (retired), Flower (Hero Arts)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Whisper White
Accents: Rhinestones


This card was inspired by a cute stamp I got at Rubbernecker Stamps. I thought this would be a really cute card to give to a friend after a break-up. Especially if you show up with a bottle of wine.

Stamps: Six-Sided Sampler, Good Man (Rubbernecker)
Punches: Hexagon
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake
Paper: Whisper White
Accents: Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment